Our Shipping, FPO And APO Instructions, Returns and Damaged Items and Credit Card Policies
20th Century Glass, Pottery, Collectibles
46 Leaman Road
Lancaster, PA 17603
Toll Free: 1-800-278-9713
Email address available on our Contact Page
We ship worldwide!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal through our secure online site. We also accept money orders and checks (10-day waiting period before shipping for new customers). We do not accept C.O.D.
During the checkout process, you will have the opportunity to select payment by any of the above credit cards, PayPal, mail your payment or phone us with your credit card info. We also accept orders by fax.
If you are not completely satisfied with our service or products, please contact us following guidelines below and we will do whatever we can to resolve the issue. Scroll down for information regarding purchases received in damaged condition.
We do not have access to your credit card number. It is received by the company that processes the charge only. Many high profile sites are getting hacked and having their customer's credit card numbers held hostage. We do NOT warehouse Credit Card Data on the server!
- Pre-orders are a way to reserve a new product that is not yet available but has been ordered by us and will be coming at a future date.
- Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase. This reserves the item for you and gives you first come, first serve status.
- Pre-orders are shipped within 1-2 days after we receive the product.
- Estimated delivery times are posted on our website but may be changed by the manufacturer at any time. We will update our website when we receive new information.
- Manufacturers occasionally cancel a new product. If this happens we will contact you by email.
Your order normally leaves our facility within 2 business days via Federal Express Ground (P. O. Boxes by USPS Priority Mail) with a flat rate based on weight. All other shipping at actual cost. USPS Priority Mail and Express Overnight delivery available.
We ship by U.S. Post Office International Priority Mail or International Express Mail only. You can choose either option during checkout.
Follow these steps when entering an APO or FPO address:
- Name and Address: Enter the recipient's full name and address in the relevant fields.
- City Field: Enter "APO" or "FPO".
- State Field:
If the recipient is stationed in the Americas enter "AA" in the state field.
If the recipient is stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East, enter "AE" in the State field.
If the recipient is stationed in Asia or the Pacific, enter "AP" from the State field.
- Country Field: Regardless of where the recipient is stationed, enter "US" in the Country field.
All Products Are Returnable Following These Guidelines:
- Contact us within 10 days of receipt of your order by email or phone (1-800-278-9713) for authorization to return.
- Item must be returned within 10 days of this return authorization, at your expense and fully insured.
- We only refund shipping costs when the return is a result of our error or item is received in damaged condition.
As we all know, sometimes damage occurs during shipping. To initiate claim for damaged items:
- Contact us immediately by email or phone (1-800-278-9713) to report damage. Damage must be reported within 5 days to give us time to file a claim within the FedEx time period of 15 days.
- We will issue a call tag to have the item picked up if shipped by FedEx. Item must include original paperwork and be in the original shipping box, with FedEx barcode shipping label still intact.
- We will ship you a replacement. Many of our items are one-of-a-kind in which case you can use the credit toward another item or we can issue a full credit to your credit card account.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
You can shop at 20th Century Glass, Pottery, Collectibles online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
We, as www.artglass-pottery.com, are registered with the Authorize.Net Secure Payments Seal program.
Information is used for internal purposes only. We require your name, billing address, phone number, email address, shipping address and credit card information to process your order. This is shared only with those third parties that are involved in processing your credit card information. Otherwise, all information stays with us.
Why is credit card ordering safe? All orders submitted by you, the customer, are always sent through secured SSL browser streams. This is reflected when the URL changes from http to https in your browser. That information is encrypted from the time it leaves your computer and is maintained in a secure database behind a firewall. Even if it was possible for your credit card information to be fraudulently used, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges.
In addition, as a registered merchant with ePublicEye.com, we are included in their Credit Card Fraud Protection program. On-line shoppers who make credit card purchases from our site are insured against unauthorized use of their credit card.
We do capture limited information about visits to our site, commonly referred to as "cookies". We only use this information, however, to analyze general traffic patterns to help determine which pages are the most or least popular. This helps us to determine which products to carry in our online store. It is not used to identify your visit in any other way.
We do not sell or share email addresses. If you choose to email us and provide personally identifiable information about yourself, we will not use the information for any purpose other than to respond to your inquiry or notify you of new products. You will always have the option to unsubscribe. We do not sell or give out your email address or any other information.
All information is kept confidential.
This site contains links to other sites, specifically in our Link Directory. 20th Century Glass, Pottery, Collectibles is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.